Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

ABCs of Caroline ;)

-ewan ko kung bakit lagi akong nakakakita ng ganito sa facebook. Tapos biglang may magta-tag sa notes ko ng ganito.

INSTRUCTIONS: Fill out these questions and make a new note called "ABC About You." Then tag 25 people. If you got tagged by me, you have to take this survey and re-post it! Don’t forget to tag me because I want to know more about you!


A - AVAILABLE: Sure 24/7 xD
B - BIRTHDAY: July 3
C- CRUSHING ON: Too many to mention xD
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water xD
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My bestfriend :)
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Forevermore by Side A.
H - HOMETOWN: Quezon City
 I - IN LOVE WITH: Secret xD
J - JUGGLE: I dunno.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Nope (and I won't kill anyone).
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Quezon Province.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Two.
O - ONE WISH: To travel around the world :)
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Bestie Donna.
R- REASON TO SMILE: People around me make me happy. :)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Im not Afraid by Eminem.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10a.m xD
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Whatever. Haha.
V - VEGETABLE: Kangkong xD
W - WORST HABIT: Being clumsy at times I guess. Haha.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: Sa ribs ata.
Y - YOYOS ARE: Toys I want to play. Haha :))
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU
Your favorite number/s: 3 and 4
What color do you wear most: Black and/or white
Least favorite color: Pink
What are you listening to: Ipod Shuffling
Are you happy with your life right now: Super xD
What is your favorite class in school: Breaktime xempre xD
Who is/are your best friend/s: My Besties in High School and my Childhood friend.
Are you outgoing: Yes
Favorite pair of shoes: My LA Gear rubber shoes
Can you dance?: Oh yes
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: I haven't tried it. Haha.
Can you whistle: I can't
Cross your eyes: I dunno. Haha.
Walk with your toes curled: I can't

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
Do you believe in life in other planets: Maybe
Do you believe in miracles: Oh yes! :)
Do you believe in magic: I don't.
Love at first sight:  Yes.
Do you believe in Santa: No, I don't.
Do you know how to swim: I don't know. Waah!
Do you like roller coasters: Booyeah!
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: I don't think so.
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes.
Have you ever asked someone out: Yes.
Have you ever been to the ocean: Yes.
Have you ever painted your nails? Yeah :)

THE WHAT'S
What is the temperature outside? Super hot.
What radio station do you listen to: Barangay Ls 97.1
What was the last restaurant you ate at: Yellow Cab xD
What was the last thing you bought: Anime stuffs.
What was the last thing on TV you watched: Anime movies.

THE WHO'S
Who was the last person you IM'd: Can't remember.
Who was the last person you took a picture of: My bestfriend.
Who was the last person you said I love you to:  Ha? Next question please. Haha.

CRYING SECTION
Ever really cried your heart out: Maybe yes.
Ever cried yourself to sleep: Yes.
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: Nope.
Ever cried over the opposite sex: Uhm...
Do you cry when you get an injury: Yeah.
Do certain songs make you cry: No.

HAPPY SECTION
Are you a happy person?: Yes :)
What is your current hair color: Black (Anong konek ng hair color sa pagiging happy? Haha.)

CURRENTLY WEARING
What shirt are you wearing: Black long sleeves.
Pants: Jeans.
Shoes: Black sandals
Necklace: No.

IN A BOY (It doesn't matter.)
Favorite eye color: Kahit ano basta may mata xD
Short or long hair: Short. Yung malinis tingnan xD
Height: I would prefer 5'8 :))

HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: Hell no.
Mooned someone: I dunno.
Thought about suicide: No.
Laughed so hard you cried: Yes.
Cried in school:  Yes - a lot.
Thrown up in a store: No.
Wanted to be a model: Sure! Haha LOL :))
Seen a dead body: Yeah.
Been on drugs:  Hell no.
Gone skinny dipping: Ewan. Haha.

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds.
Single or Group Dates: Anything goes. Hehe.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate. Yum yum. :)
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
Meat or Veggies: Both! Haha.
TV or Movie: Movie.
Guitar or Drums: Guitar. I don't know how to play drums. Haha.
Adidas or Nike: Anything goes. Haha.
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment